The new Reddit update redesigned several UI elements that improved the app’s usability and visual aesthetics. After the update, many users found it difficult to locate the option to log out of their accounts as the button was removed from the home page.
You can quickly log out of Reddit by visiting the old website and clicking the logout button on the top right corner. In the new Reddit design, you will find the log-out button grouped under your profile information.
- Open Reddit on your web browser.
- Click on your profile name at the top right corner.
- Scroll down on the given dropdown menu and select Log Out.
- Launch the Reddit app on your mobile.
- Press on your profile icon.
- Tap the down arrow beside your profile name.
- Tap the log-out icon beside the profile name that you wish to log out of.
- Select Logout.
How to Log Out of All Reddit Sessions?
Besides the official Reddit app, there are many third-party client apps that support Reddit. You can either log out from a particular app or choose to log out of all authorized apps.
- Visit Reddit account activity on your web browser.
- Click the Revoke access option below an app under the Apps you have authorized section.
- Select the Yes option.
- You can also log out of all sessions by entering your password under the Log out of all other sessions section.